EET wishes you the best to pass the exam. However, if you do not pass in your first attempt, you can repeat the review of the same course as On-demand one time
free. The following conditions apply to repeat class participants.
- You must submit the NCEES results or CA Board showing the unsuccessful attempt.
- You must re-enroll in the same class you signed up for initially. If you decide to change to a different depth class you will pay current fees.
- If you require new handouts (binders, books) you will pay the costs of producing and shipping of materials.
- This complimentary repeat course offer is not transferable to another person or another class.
NCEES Civil PE exam participants:
- Your free offer has to be redeemed in the following season. EET will not approve delaying repeat redemption to a future season beyond the season following the initial registration season. A new purchase would be required if repeat is not used the following season.
- You must contact the instructor who confirmed your registration before June 30 for the Fall session and December 31 for the Spring session.
FE and California special exams Participants
- All EET FE and California special exams students are eligible for a one-time free repeat for a period of 10-week on-demand course subscription regardless of the course you originally enrolled in if you meet the following criteria:
- took your exam at an authorized testing site within 12 weeks of completing their EET review courses; and
- requested the free repeat within 20 weeks of completing your review course.