EET wishes you the best to pass the exam. However, if you do not pass in your first attempt, you can repeat the review of the same course as On-demand one time free. The following conditions apply to repeat class participants.
- You must submit the NCEES results or CA Board showing the unsuccessful attempt.
- You must re-enroll in the same class you signed up for initially. If you decide to change to a different depth class you will pay current fees.
- If you require new handouts (binders, books) you will pay the costs of producing and shipping of materials.
- This complimentary repeat course offer is not transferable to another person or another class.
NCEES Civil PE exam Fall 2021 participants (Special Offer):
EET repeat policy is to extend your access until the April 30, 2022. Considering NCEES changes in the format of the exam, with the exception of the Depth Geotechnical, EET will provide you a new binder for $150 (per binder). With the purchase of the new binder, you will get access to Spring 2022 recordings when available. Your access will end on April 30, 2022 and is not renewable or will not be extended.
FE and California special exams Participants
- All EET FE and California special exams students are eligible for a one-time free repeat for a period of 10-week on-demand course subscription regardless of the course you originally enrolled in if you meet the following criteria:
- took your exam at an authorized testing site within 12 weeks of completing their EET review courses; and
- requested the free repeat within 20 weeks of completing your review course.